Online Shopping

Unplanned Shopping

11:58 PM


I wasn't planning to shop today and stay away from shopping for a long while because I want to save money. But then when I saw this on mail today I got curious and start clicking items to the cart. Oh boy, temtation is really hard to resist. But hey, i get great savings with this one though. I got discount and paid only $13 for both items I shopped plus shipping and tax. Just think how much I save for these two items. Their sale is until Friday so you still have time to find your own fashion and trends at Wetseal.com

Order Total
Merchandise: $13.00
Shipping: $5.00
Sales Tax: $1.40
Order Total: $19.40



Floral Button Caddy Regularly $10.50
Now $6.99
This very cute cadet hat features a solid body with 3 floral pattern military buttons on each side and a elastic back.


Abrasion Bermuda Short Regularly $24.50
Now $12.99
This short by Blue Asphalt features abrasion detailing in front , paint splatter accents, applique back pockets, and clean turned cuffs.

You Might Also Like

6 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook