Slimming Pills

Slim and Petite

10:50 AM

Gone are the days when I used to hear compliments from other people about how slim and petite was I. Losing weight was never a problem with me although I had little fats in my belly before but it didn't bother me at all. I also went to the gym before as my way to release stress from work as well as to stay healthy. Then, I moved here in the US and everything had changed. I got pregnant twice and gain extra weight. Getting back to my old size is very hard. I haven't tried any diet pills yet but I am willing to try if I find the best slimming pill that really works. But, before trying any pills I need to work on fasting or self discipline when it comes to food. Seriously, I love pigging out and won't stop until I puke.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook