Guest Post

Being A Patriots Fan Isn't That Easy

3:48 PM

The Author of this post is Herman Barry
The life of a Patriots fan. You might think we have it good, but do we really? We haven't won a Super Bowl since 2004. It might not seem like it, but it's true. We won every game in 2007 until the Super Bowl, when we lost to the Giants. Now, Belichick is overanalyzing everything. He sent Richard Seymour to the Raiders early last season, which was a clear indication that either he didn't think he had the talent to win right away and was trading for the future, or that he had lost his mind. The Patriots are still good, but they're just a shell of what they once were. Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and now Brandon Tate, make for an incredible receiving core. However, the running game is average at best. And the defense has too many holes. I have been going to Patriots games for a long time and I can tell you that this team is not a Super Bowl threat. I can see the lack of energy at the games and I can see it on the faces of the coaches when I watch the games on my satellite tv from www.bestchoicetv.com/satellite-tv/tx/. Something is missing. Dare I say it, it might be intensity. These guys just don't want it as bad as other teams in the league. Is it because they've been there before, because of Belichick's casual demeanor, or because they know they just don't have enough talent? Tough question. But the answer doesn't matter. The Patriots will eventually let me down this year. I can sense it.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook