Deals and Finds

I Love Yard Sale

12:51 PM


I love yard sale, flea market, garage sale and whatever sale there is I love totally love it. These are the place that I could find great things for a low price that is triple way equivalent to the original price. This Leap from princess lap top you see on the picture is one of the many things I found in yard sale. I don't know how much the original price is for this right now but I know I bought this for $8 in a yard sale. Pretty cool eh! It plays music like beauty and the beast, ABC song and princess song. And when you press any key the princess will tell you what letter would that be. Jake practically masters his ABC using this laptop. Now isn't it a great deal and find? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook