Guest Post

Toy Story - My Favorite Animated Movie to Watch on Satellite TV

12:47 PM

Thanks for the article from Laura Ryan

I love the Toy Story series, mainly because it allows me to play pranks on my children. When they sleep at night, I creep into their rooms and reorganize their toys as if they came to life. When the children wake up in the morning, they feel as if their toys are really alive, living secret lives. This was going quite swimmingly until the children decided that they were no longer going to sleep, which led to one of them being diagnosed with insomnia. However, while the insomnia is terrible and must be treated with sleeping pills, the fact that the children were able to expand their imaginations was a great learning experience that they will treasure forever.

It is all thanks to the movie Toy Story. Toy Story is about an old cowboy toy that gets replaced by a futuristic spaceman who is better in every way except for that fact that he is hideous and not charming at all. This is another valuable lesson, and the primary reason why I always buy my children toys that I believe have a personality. I gauge a toy's personality simply by eye, as I have trained myself to learn a great many things about a person simply by staring at their countenance. I watch Toy Story and all the sequels every month on Salt Lake City satellite tv. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook