Electronics

My New Wish List

5:27 PM

It was four months ago when I started making my wish list which was the laptop and camera. Then, last month I able to acquired both of them. I bought a new laptop and a second hand camera. And now I'm thinking of making a new wish list. Perhaps a netbook or notebook would come first on the list. My husband and I had a little agreement with my new laptop and buying a desktop. He will buy a new desk top computer if he will keep my laptop. So, this is the main reason why I want a new net book. And also, when we were in Costco last weekend I saw a Sony VAIO notebook but it was expensive so I went online and check it out Buy.com. It's cheaper at their website and they have wide selection of electronics and devices as well. I'm going to start saving again for my new wish list.

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook