Safety Utility

Use the Cutter

11:03 PM

Every time we received big boxes of packages from my sister in law in New York and Chicago I hurriedly open it with my hand. I just don't bother to look for the cutter that is why my husband always giving me a look and said to use box cutter. Sometimes i am too lazy to look for the cutter in his tool box so whatever pointy i could pick I use it to open the box. If i can't find pointy or sharp thing I just tear the tape and the box. I need to change this kind of practice before anything will happen. It's not really safe to open big boxes by hand. You are prone to get a cut if you do that. Always use safety knife or cutter to open the box and always handle sharp things with care to avoid accident.

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook