Online Shopping

Shopping Mode

10:55 AM

I was not stress nor bored but just in the mode for shopping. I received email from www.charlotterusse.com that they are having free shipping if you buy 3 tops. So, I went shopping for tees that I could use this summer and coming winter. I know its not winter yet but they have great deals in long sleeves so why wait for winter to for for one when you can do it now.

"We're Gonna Be Nice From Now On" Tee
$14.00 (was $27.99)

Revolutionize your spirit and style with People's Liberation, clothes for freedom of individuality. Go for an edgy urban look with this "We're Gonna Be Nice From Now On" Tee featuring a knit fabric, raw hem, scoop neck, cap sleeves, rounded bottom hem, and an asterisk with lettering design graphic print. Size medium has a shoulder-to-bottom hem length of 30". This style fits one size larger than actual size. Machine washable.

I bought 3 of this top in different color Ivory, Gray and Blue. I can use this on fall and spring.


Crinkle Ribbed Knit Top
$6.49 (was $12.99)

A wardrobe staple, this Crinkle Ribbed Knit Top features a crinkle ribbed knit, lace trimmed scoop neck, and long sleeves. Size medium has a shoulder-to-bottom hem length of 28". Machine washable.

Payday is coming so maybe start looking for website to enjoy your shopping money.

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook