Baby Swimsuit

ADORABLE Baby Girl Swimsuit

5:01 PM


Couple of weeksago I went shopping to the mall and was looking for baby's swimsuit for my little princess. I know that you can find lots of awesome swimsuit at the mall but unfortunately I did not found a perfect one for my Lil Lambchop. Most of the swimsuit I check was for 2T, or 18 months old above and the prices was high enough of what I budgeted for a simple swimsuit. Luckily, I checked out the Listia last week and found this Brand NEW **ADORABLE Baby Girl Swimsuit with the Pink, Blue and White Flower Pattern that is perfect for my little angel. I bid on it and made to the point that I would be the highest bidder so i can own it for free. The luck never fail me because few days after the bidding the owner emailed me that I won this item. I don't have to worry now of buying a swimsuit for my little princess that she can use on summer and be look like a sweety in the baby pool. If you want free stuff folks press the link provided and enjoy.

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook