Slide Show

Create your Own Slide Show

9:34 PM

If you like creating slide show you might want to try the Smilebox. It is a photo service that lets you quickly turn life’s moments into digital creations to share with others or save for yourself. I used to creat slide show before using other photo service because that's the only one I know and have account with. I make slide show, scrapbook and photo cropping from that website. I just used the free service since I don't have photoshop. Lately, I stopped doing that because I am always busy and my hand is always full. It requires time in creating slide show because you have to look into all your pictures in your folder and in my case I have tons of pictures in my picture folder. I still have new pictures that need to be uploaded to my picture folder. I'll get around to that when I have time.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook