Bar Code Scanner

Hardworking Daughter

8:03 PM

If you are constant follower of my other blogs and read some of my article, I'm sure you already read about bar scanner. You probably read in one of my blog post before that I have a close friend that owns a small store at their hometown. She was the one who ask me if i know some place online where she can buy barcode scanner. After she resigned from her job she got a separation pay. She used the money to put up her own business. She is a very responsible girl and very hard working. She managed to put up a little store as business in that area. She is the youngest in the family but she is also the bread winner. Her older sisters didn't do anything to help their parents. Anyhow, i really don't know if she bought that barcode scanner she needs.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook