Tickets

Theater Shows

8:05 AM

I have been to Vegas twice courtesy of my sister and her husband's hospitality. The ticket was free because my BIL is a pilot in one of the Airlines here in the US. Every month they received complimentary tickets from the airline company and they also get theater tickets as well for the different theater shows in Vegas. I got the opportunity to watched the Monty Python's Spamalot the first time my husband and I were in Las Vegas. They watch over my four months old son Jake then. I had wonderful time watching the show live and it was hilarious. If you enjoy watching theater shows, sports and concerts then, go to GoTickets.com to get better seats. It is easy and secure to buy tickets at their website. Good luck and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

2 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook