Online Shopping

Black Friday Shopping

8:22 PM


Some people got up way early to catch the first line in the Black Friday shopping galore and while half of the populace just decided to stay home. I was one of the half who didn't go to Black Friday or should I say never experience the actual Black Friday. My husband don't like crowd and besides i don't have the cash to shop for any sale. Aside from that getting up early in the morning just to shop is not my thing. However, i still enjoyed the Black Friday sale but not on the physical store but ONLINE. I went shopping online for my kids educational toys. I bought this Step 2 Easel for Two for a reasonable price. I'm sure my buckaroo would love to scribble and draw on this board.

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook