Online Shopping

Shopping @ VS

11:10 AM


I received a email from MyPoints saying that I will get 500 points if I shop for atleast $5 at Victoria Secret. I know thta Victoria Secreat was having a sale because yesterday my sister asked me what I want in VS for my birthday. So, anyhow i went shopping at VS this morning and bought myself a bra and panty.

image from www.victoriassecret.com

Lace-trim Brief Orig. $11.50 Clearance $4.99 and Secret Embrace® Push-up Bra Orig. $38 Clearance $19.99

The sweetest mix of mesh and lace. Center bow and full back coverage. A chic print makes a beautiful impression, with sweet ribbon woven through. Exquisite Italian lingerie, beautifully expressed. Pockets inside cups can hold gel inserts for extra enhancement.

You Might Also Like

2 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook