Online Shopping

Christmas Day Shopping

6:38 PM


Shopping on Christmas day was not part of my plan. But when I received a newsletter from WetSeal.com and read their promo offer plus free shipping my shopaholic in me couldn't help it.

I bought Sleep Shirt & Sock Combo - Regularly $29.50 Now $19.99 plus 50% equals great savings.

We are still half way far fro summer but it's good to shop now and save a little. I bought Braided Tie Side Short. Price Regularly is $19.50 and Now $13.99 plus 50%..do the math.

This short is perfect for the warm weather. Featuring porkchop front pockets, coin pocket, back button patch pockets and braided tie side detail.

I also bought 3 other items and paid $33 because one of the item was from the Sale item so no 50% added to it. You still have more time to enjoy the 50% and free shipping. What are you waiting for?

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook