ADT Home Alarm

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

12:48 PM

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

It is that time of year again when Santa Claus will be listening to the wish lists of the children in the world. It is always so much fun to take my five-year-old nephew to make this visit. Each year he has a different reaction to Santa. The first year he was very reluctant to sit on Santa's lap. Last year he approached Santa with a great deal of excitement. I am hoping for the same this year.

After my sister stops at my house to pick me up I always set my ADT Home Alarm. This offers me peace of mind while we are gone. Then we head out to Macy's. We both enjoy taking my nephew to this store because Santa is always decked out in his finest dress. Unlike some of the other Santas, Macy's makes certain their Santa has a full, bushy beard. His red cap, suit, belt, and boots are also authentic looking in every detail.

I always enjoy watching child after child take their turn to sit on Santa's lap. After doing this the first year I realized the tremendous amount of patience that Santa must have. This is because I have observed children tug at Santa's beard, pull on his cap, and fuss and fight to get off his lap. I have also heard that once in awhile a child has an "accident" while sitting on his lap. Still, Santa maintains his "Ho Ho Ho's" for each of us to enjoy.

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook