Online Shopping

It pays to search

9:12 PM

Search & Win
I have been a member of Swagbucks just the beginning of this year. I searched the web through their widget because I did upload their tool bar. I earned lots of points through referral and searches. I also snagged their paypal reward multiple times as well as their swagbucks shirt for collection. Now, they added the Overstock to their gift certificate so I decided to snagged two $10 GC for 1,275 SB. So, last night I spent long hours looking for great items at Overstock that worth 20 bucks. I had hard time looking for my preferences and what to shop. These are the two items I bought. I added cash to my shopping limit just to get what i want. Good thing its free shipping.


Today: $17.99
Calvin Klein Performace Women's Basic Micro Warm-ups - Soft micro fabric and a drawstring waist make for comfortable exercise, stretching or just lounging in these Calvin Klein warm up bottoms. These warm ups also have wicking properties to keep you dry.

Today: $24.49
Institute Liberal Women's Long-sleeve Henley Shirt - The word 'love' decorates the sleeve of this henley top from Institute Liberal. Long sleeves and a buttoned placket finish the look of this shirt.

Sign up at Swagbucks now and start winning points which you can use to swag cool items of gift cartificate.

You Might Also Like

3 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook