Men's Accessories

Gift for My Man

12:20 AM

A wallet or men's wallet always make a good gift ideas for your husband, father, brother and boy friend. My husband told me not to buy gift for him this Christmas even if he already bought a gift for me. He just asked cash if in case i want to give him a gift. But when I checked my email I saw a great deal and offer at ebay. I know that Kenneth Cole is a good designer name. Although some of their item is not that expensive but this wallet saves me time and energy to find a good gift at the mall.

Kenneth Cole "Pass The Buck" Passcase Wallet


Passcase Wallet, Fillmore Leather Wallet Collection.

* Bifold wallet features eight card slots, a non-removable flip up card case and fully lined bill compartment
* Non-removable flip up card case has an I.D. window and two card slots
* Distinctive turned edge construction
* Cowhide Leather Exterior
* Exterior Dimensions 4.5" x 3.5" x 0.5"

Brand: Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallets
Material: Cowhide Leather Exterior

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook