Monday Follow

Aha! Toy

4:22 PM


I have placed the gifts that husband's colleagues gave for J&J. The gifts was sitting there for two days already after I put up the tree. Just couple of days ago my son secretly tearing up the wrapping paper and saw the toy inside. Aha! Then he approached me and took my hand to finished opening the gift that he started. He was upset because I did not open it for him. I hid the gift and now he is hitting on the sister's gift left under the tree. Well, see how long he can hold himself up not to touch or tear it up the other gift left under the tree.

Would you like to meet new bloggers and gain more followers to your blog? Then join the Monday Follow hosted by Be One Fine Day. Click the badge below to grab the code.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

9 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook