Electronics

Dad's Wishlist

12:20 AM

My father enjoys music and love to have an incredible speaker to brag about to his friends. He likes music and if he gets bored he sometime do kareoke while having some beers. I went online and saw at the The Source amazing selection of speakers including surround speakers, indoor and outdoor speaker that my father would surely love. This type of speaker is in his wish list but stop monitoring about it because of the money. He is okay with the speakers he has right now at home but not loud enough to provide great sounds. The speaker we have at home has been in our family for over 15 years now and still doing okay. I wish I can buy my father a new speaker to replace that old speaker and make one of his wish list come true.

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook