Halloween Costume

Last Minute Halloween Costume

8:55 PM

Few minutes ago my husband asked me if my children has costume for Halloween which is today by the way. Well, technically it is still 30 minutes less before Oct 31st kicks in. Tonight is gonna be the kids most awaited spooktacular event that happens once a year. My question is, are your Halloween costume ready yet? Here are some creative and crafty costume for kids that you can make in just a snap. You can check out this article 5 Last Minute Halloween Costume to find out how you can make it in just few minutes plus inexpensive I may say.

image from Shine
For adults, well this won't take you 30 minutes to transform yourself into something these....
Have a Happy Halloween everybody and enjoy the night.  Stay safe always.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook