Entertainment

New Show on Fox | New Girl

4:17 PM


I look forward on this new show on Fox "New Girl" with star Zooey Deschanel and other cast. It was a fun and quirky show that will give you a good laugh every Tuesday. New Girl All-new episode was shown last TUE 11/1 at 9/8c, on FOX. I have watched the latest episode and even watched the repeats on HD on demand repeatedly, that's how I love that show. I was checking the schedule today but it seems like the station moved the the show to i don't know what time (November) and replace it with the MLB play off from &:30 to 11:00. That lame game pisses me off, messing up with my show. How I'm gonna watch the show now.

I also read on their update at facebook that the next episode will be move to November 1, because the show X-factor. It sucks really suckishly. Fox pushes New Girl on Nov (fellow Tuesday shows Glee and Raising Hope are also not scheduled to return until next month, either). 1. Meanwhile, here is something to look forward to in one of the episode of New Girl. Rachael Harris is teamimg up with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'. Fox just announced it has ordered an additional 11 episodes of its freshman comedy, New Girl, bringing the full order to 24 episodes. Read story here.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook