Money

Shop and Get Even

8:51 PM

When we went to new York I didn't get the chance to go shopping for myself or my kids. I didn't have that much cash to shop what i like in that expensive city. However, it was too late when my husband told me that he took few dollars from the money I saved in my bank from blogging. I was upset when he told me couple of nights ago. Soto get even I went online and start looking for something nice. I found lots og good stuff at www.overstock.com. When i first checked the website it was $1 shipping on all order. But I was so tired and fell asleep in the couch. The next day i went back to the same site and my order was still there but the shipping is already $2.95 on all entire order. I got headache after checking out and paid $65 in all my orders.

DW Sport Women's Bermuda-length Shorts


Sale: $10.39
Was: $12.99
I Save: Compare at: $2.60 (20%)
Twill tape details take these shorts from merely short to leg-baring chic. A cuffed hem is sporty and casual.

Princess Women's Cargo Pocket Bermuda Shorts
Sale: $10.49
Was: $13.99
You Save: Compare at: $3.50 (25%)
Give your casual style a punch of color with these bright bermuda shorts from Princess. Rolled hems and cargo pockets give the shorts a stylish look.

This is one of the item i got, it was a pretty good deal for me and I love it. Now we are even, if he spent my money, I'll spend it before he gets the chance to spend all of it.

You Might Also Like

4 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook