Online Shopping

Overstock Got it.

7:27 PM



My overstock order just arrived today. The three items were inside the box while two of the items arrived separately on the mail few days ago. They were from other store that listed in overstock. My husband wondering why i got lots of packages this week, he had no idea that I shopped them out of spite waaaa. Well i love shopping but too bad i don't have that much $$$ for it. Anyhow, thanks for the visit folks, I have been lazy updating all my blogs lately. I haven't gotten any good sleep yet since Wednesday. I can't bloghop yet for now, but i need to do the adgitize so I will get paid next month. Hope you all have wonderful time to start the month of August. Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone!

You Might Also Like

5 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook