Shopping

Black Friday Shopping Deals

11:25 AM

Thanksgiving is always special for Americans. At first, I don't understand why it is so important for them and I was also shocked to notice that they don't give much importance during Christmas. I came from a country of mostly Catholics thus celebrating Christmas is a big thing for us.

After being here in the USA for over 3 years, I have adapted to some of its tradition. I now appreciate thanksgiving and of course I am a big fan of Black Friday shopping deals. Black Friday is really a good day to shop because you can buy most items for less. I haven't experienced lining up early at dawn during Black Friday to get the best deal when the store opens but I am sure it is a fun experience.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook