Accessories

My Wish List and Shade

7:59 PM

I saw this pink sunglasses at Target. I was trying to spend less right now because we are going to the big apple this month. But when I saw the shade can't help it. I think is looks so perfect for Justine. But when I tried it on to her, my little lambchop don't want to wear it. What a waste! She already had a shade. It's a shortcake strawberry that I won from the auction in listia.

I have been wanting to buy a laptop or a camera. But my husband won't let me because he prefers to use the money for something like debts or bills. I really deserved a reward. I worked hard blogging despite of my busy task as SAHM and wife. I so want to have oneofthis. I don't care if it is the cheapest kind. I saw these two items at yahoo shopping and can't help myself but to drool on it.
Nikon D5000 Digital Camera

price: $579.00 - $749.99
Compact and powerful, the D5000 is a remarkable blend of simplicity and advanced D-SLR capabilities with breathtaking 12.3-megapixel image quality. Coupled with Nikon's Expeed image processing and Nikkor optics, breathtaking picture quality is assured. Record 720p HD movie clips enhanced by Nikkor interchangeable lens quality and versatility.
Weight 19.84
Memory Type Secure Digital (SD) Card, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
LCD Screen Size 2.70 in
Camera Type Digital SLR Camera
Megapixels 12.3 Megapixel
Image Stabilization Optical
Optical Zoom 3.1


Dell INSPIRON 15 Laptop Computer (Intel Pentium Dual Core T4200 320GB/3GB)
Price : $399.99 - $489.99
Screen Size 15.6
Installed Memory 3000
Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic
Processor Type Intel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile
Networking Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), Wireless Ethernet - IEEE802.11b, Wireless Ethernet - IEEE802.11g
Display Type Active Matrix LCD (TFT)
Interface Type Audio - Line In (1/8" Mini), Audio - Line Out (1/8" Mini), Bluetooth, Ethernet - RJ45, USB - Universal Serial Bus 2.0, VGA
Included Drives DVD+-RW DL
Video Chipset Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 MHD
Hard Drive Size 250000
Processor Speed 2000
Weight 92.8

You Might Also Like

9 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook