Bundles of Joy

5:09 PM

Our bundles of joy are getting bigger now. In fact my little girl knows how to get out from her playpen already. The moment my son learned to get out from that play pen as his time out place I thought my life was over. But now that playpen is not working for my little lamb chop I officially say my life and me time is absolutely over. The old cliché time flies by may sound really over used but indeed time passes very quickly. My babies are not baby anymore. And I'm also getting older because my little brother is going to be a father soon. His girlfriend is currently pregnant and they are already sending some baby shower invitations to friends and relatives. My parents are very excited because they get to live with my brother as soon as the baby is born.

You Might Also Like

1 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook