e-cigarette

Can't Quit

11:40 PM

My man is having difficulty quitting smoking so I told him to try the e cigarette so he don't have to blow cigarette smoke on us especially if we are inside the car. I know how hard it is for chain smoker to quit on smoking because I grew up observing my father tried to quit countless of times.

My man has already stopped trying because there is no use. He gets defeated with his purpose which is to quit smoking. Imagine, since 2007 up to 2009, he tried to quit as part of his new year's resolution. It did not take a day because his feet took him to the nearest convenient store and bought a pack of cigarette. I honestly don't like smelling cigarette smoke but I also don't want to force him to quit. I guess, the best solution to this vice is to use e-cigarette.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook