Great Deals

Skechers Women's Shape Ups Fitness Sneakers

4:56 PM

My husband did some shopping the other day and it upset me because I want to go shopping too. I controlled my bitchy self not to say something. So, today i decided to shop for myself too and forget about savings. I saw this shoes at MyPoints Daily Deals. Skechers Shape Ups Fitness Sneakers $26! What do you think?  Great deal eh!

Shape Ups" Sneakers by Skechers® are a specially designed platform sneaker with added resistance to help tone and strengthen leg muscles, improve posture and burn extra calories. Leather upper. Imported.

* Removable insole
* 2" heel at the highest height
OneStopPlus.com drops the Skechers Women's Shape Ups Fitness Sneakers in Silver/White from $109.99 to $53.09. Better yet, code JLE4473 lowers them to $26.54. With $6.99 for shipping, that's the lowest total price out there for these popular toning shoes by $19. These won't last, so act fast! There is no sales tax

Visit the link above to buy this deals. Enter code: JLE4473 (50% off)

You Might Also Like

4 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook