Gladiator Sandal

Gladiator Sandal

5:38 PM

Gladiator is the latest foot wear style that is totally for fashion. I wanted to have one of these but I don't like the one that has high heels of some sort. I like flat sandal. But the thing is it's hard to find one that would fit to our budget as well as the size of my big feet. I have size 8 and sometimes buying a shoes can be hard for me. There are few size 8 that looks nice but the entrance is too small. Aside from the horrendous size 8, i also have fat and wide feet. Anyway, last Thursday while i was uptown i stopped by at the bargain store and found a Gladiator Sandal for 10 bucks. I don't care if it's second hand or what, because the things is it's size 8 and it is still in good condition. It almost look like new to me.

This is my official entry for Chic in Black Monday.
mytotsexactly CIB Monday

You Might Also Like

7 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook