On a Job Hunt

2:21 PM

Why is it hard to find a job? Well, after I graduated college I tried to find a job that was not related to my profession. I worked as a KFC crew for a year and crew in another food chain establishment until I got tired and decided to pursue teaching. I applied and got lucky. I got hired as substitute to permanent teacher. I passed the employment screening and was given a permanent position without sweating that much. After teaching for 7 years I quit and got married. Now, I want to work again but not as a teacher but something else. I tried submitting applications and signing up online. Luck wasn't with me anymore because until now i am still dreaming to work here in the US. I wonder when can I have that job that is meant for me and will be happy doing it?

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook