DSLR Camera

Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera

9:05 PM



My Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens, 3" LCD, HD Video arrived on our door today. This is the second camera I bought online because the first one was damaged when it arrived on the mail last July 6th. I was glad the customer service in Wal-mart store where we went to was very attentive to us and gave us the option of converting it to gift card instead of mailing it back online.

This is my new toy now. I bought this with my blogging money. I should have bought the one in the kit but I was hesitant that it might break again when they deliver it and besides I don't need a case for this. I'm good without the case and memory card is not included. It was not really a smart buy but I am happy with what I got. What included in the box are the following:

D3100 digital SLR camera body;
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens;
EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery,
MH-24 Battery Charger,
DK-5 Eyepiece Cap,
DK-20 Rubber Eyecap,
AN-DC3 Camera Strap,
BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover,
BF-1B Body Cap,
ViewNX 2 CD-ROM,

The Nikon 14.2MP digital SLR camera has a 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS Image Sensor that delivers beautiful photographs and prints well beyond 20" x 30".

Specification:

Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera:

* 14.2-megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
* Nikon 18-55mm VR lens
D3100 DSLR camera has accurate auto focus for vivid color
* 3" LCD screen
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing
* Records movies
Record movies in 1080p HD format on this compact Nikon 14.2MP digital SLR
* 6 scene modes
D3100 DSLR camera provides creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
* Image stabilization
Get crisp images and movies
* Built-in HDMI port
Nikon 14.2MP digital SLR connects directly to your HDTV

Memory Card Specifications:

* Compatible SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards for the Nikon 14.2MP digital SLR

You Might Also Like

2 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook