Meme

Monday Minute - 8/9/10

12:16 AM

This week's co-host is none other than Kendra from Baby Bits. She wrote all five questions. Thanks for hosting ladies!

Monday Minute


My second time playing this meme and im loving it. So, there you go;

What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?
I think when I start running my mouth like a machine gun which i tried not to do because it reminds me of my Mom or Dad sometimes.


What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?
There are few commercial i find funny like the report.com commercial and I some commercial during football season like the kids stuff oh they are fun-nay. The rest of the commercials on TV they are annoying and gay though. I watch TV while I blog waaa

If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I love seafood so orange i guess cos lobster, shrimps, crabs and fish, I also like seaweeds.

What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?
Twitter, I only retwitting what's there to twit and some promo but not personal stuff.
Facebook, only go there to check on updates and play games.

F, Marry, Kill from this list below. Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.


# Snookie (from Jersey Shore), Ellen DeGeneres, Betty White

# Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton

No comment lol

Enjoy the Week everyone!

You Might Also Like

8 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook