Bits 'n Pieces

It's Time For The Monday Minute

9:27 PM

My first time to join this another funny cute meme It's Time For The Monday Minute hosted by A Daily Dose of Reality.

Monday Minute

This week's co-host is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl.

Brown Eyed Girl Jenn

Describe your life in one word
Happy

Having two adorable kids that make me smile and completed me as a person is enough reason to be happy.

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
Definitely yes. I wished I learn how to play guitar. I had been wanting to learn how to play guitar. I not just like guitar, I love it but it seems like guitar never liked me eversince.

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
I think my friends. I always at my friends house when I was young and can't live without friends.

What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
To see my kids grow up good, healthy, and happy. I want to see them be successful in life and achieved their goals. Right now, they are still both my baby and I hope they won't experience extreme terrible twos or T3. We are having hard time dealing with the Terrible two attitude of my two year old toddler. And looks like my almost 1 year old daughter is gonna be in that stage soon. I just hope they skip that stage.

and finally...

Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
Not exactly, because if I did i would not keep complaining with money and and how hard life sometimes. And If I had reached my potential, I wouldn't probably sitting right in front of my pc right now doing blog stuff, and staying up late just to finish paid post task and opportunity.

You Might Also Like

10 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook