Monday Minute

Monday Minute - 8/23/10

7:01 AM

Monday Minute
It's Monday Minute time with the new hostesses! Heather and Melissa are very happy to be able to carry on The Monday Minute!

This week the co-host is SingleMomma at Not Your Average Single Momma and she wrote all these awesome questions!

So here they are:


*Favorite 80s flick?
I think some of my 80s fave flicks were Filipino movies but the Princess Bride I like that one.


*One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre?
I am not picky with music as I listen and love whatever genre of music .


*All time favorite candy?
I always love kisses.


*How 'flawed' is your driving record?
I don't drive.



*What was high school mascot?
We don't have this in our jungle!

and finally

What color socks are you wearing?
It's still summer yo and it's kind of humid to wear socks.

Thanks ladies for hosting this meme. Till next week. You can visit the Monday Minuters by clicking the badge on top or the bloghop below.

You Might Also Like

13 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook