Historical

Hooked in Historical Korean Drama

8:04 PM

As you all know I have started watching Korean drama again since last year. I watched the first krdama that got me hooked before, the Autumn Tale and Full house. Then I watched those new kdrama and even searched the TV dramas that I have missed as well as Korean drama of the actors and actresses like Moon Geun Young and more. Recenlty, I'm into Historical korean drama. Historical fiction tells a story that is set in the past. That setting is usually real and drawn from history, and often contains actual historical persons, but the main characters tend to be fictional. source.

Dong Yi Synopsis

Set during the reign of King Sukjong in the Joseon dynasty, the story focuses on Dong Yi, a water maid who gains the trust of Queen Inhyeon and later the favour of the king when he is moved by her prayers for the health of the Queen during the court disputes caused by Jang Hee Bin. Dong Yi becomes a concubine with the rank of sook-bin and bears a son who will later become the 21st king of Joseon, Yeongjo.

Meanwhile, I ran out of romantic comedy drama, melodrama, action and other genre with exciting story so i started watching Historical kdrama. The first historical kdrama I watched was Dong Yi with lead stars Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee. Historical drama always have long story and episodes which is one of the reason I don't watch historical drama before. However, after I watched Dong Yi, I begun to like Historical drama genre and watched other dramas such as Queen Seon Duk, Painter of the Wind and many more. The latest long story of Historical korean drama that I just finished was Jumong, Kingdom of the Wind, Jamyung Go, the Legend because I followed the story of Goguryeo.

As I've said I like Moom Geun Young and Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire is here newest and currently going on historical drama right now. Don't miss it. You can watch it through Viki.com, gooddrama.net, dramaholics and other sites.

Synopsis
This drama will potray the live of Yoo Jung, also known as Jung Yi (Moon Geun Young), the first female potter in the Joseon Dynasty. After she was kidnapped to Japan during a war, she demonstrated the superiority of Joseon potters in Japan. This drama also depicts the story of Prince Gwang Hae (Lee Sang Yoon), a sad prince whose life was like a wild storm. He had to let go of Jung Yi no matter how deep his love. He will go through a lonely struggle because he could not put out a flame in his heart toward a woman he loved.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook