body art

Getting Quality Tattoo Supples for Cheap

8:31 AM

When I need to seek inspiration for a new style, I travel all over the world. China, Korea, South America, Russia. There, I find inspiration, and I bring that back to my art. My art is tattoo. And I’ve been exploring new inspirations and styles for a long time now. I love it, and my clients seem to really appreciate the work I put into it. At times, they bring in a finished concept, so I can just add a little bit of flair. But sometimes they have just a general idea, and that’s when I can use my personal artistic vision to create lifelong masterpieces on their body. As an artist, I’ve found that not only is an idea important, but your equipment is also extremely important. I only use the best quality professional tattoo kits at my shop, but I don’t overpay. I’m a big fan of discount tattoo supplies which I usually get at TheLaShop.com. I’d rather save the money for plane tickets to places I’ve never been so I can come back and better serve my clients with a new artistic vision of a land no one’s ever been to before. You don’t lose quality just by going cheaper, if you know how to do it. Price tag is not all that matters. But don’t be getting the really cheap stuff, you don’t want your equipment to break while you’re using it on a client. So there’s middle ground there. You don’t have to break the bank but you don’t want to break your chintzy plastic stuff either. All in all, at the end of the day, you get good stuff, get good inspiration, and your art is going to improve for it. That’s my recipe, and it’s a delicious recipe, and it allows me to feed my insatiable thirst for adventure, and that’s important for me and anyone.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook