Cigar Buddies

2:42 PM

If there is a drinking buddy, well I guess there is also a cigar buddy that hangs out in a cigar bar talking and chilling out with a stick of cigar in the finger. BIL is a pilot and he sometimes hang out with fellow fellow pilot and smoke cigar. I think you'll enjoy your cigar better and have fun if you share or around with friends who also smoke cigar. One time when we went to visit my sister my BIL asked my husband if he smoke cigar. Well, my husband smokes cigarette but they still enjoy their moment hanging out in their backyard while blowing their own smokes. There is a great place that you and your friends can hangout sharing a cigar or two. Check out Leaf Restaurant, Cigar Bar & Lounge online and maybe make a reservation.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook