SEO

12 SB with tsangreqz.com

9:22 PM


I won 12 Swagbucks in searching my domain name tsangreqz.com. Did I hear what is Swagbucks? www.swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks," which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com merchandise. In other words, you will win swagbucks (virtual money) when you search using their toolbar and you can reddem cool items using the swagbucks you earn. See? Doesn't sounds cool. well if its free always cool.

Anyhow, I search my domain name tsangreqz and it came out all my post in my blog Blog Fusion. I clicked one link from the searches result and this is what I found? My Blog Fusion blog with infos of my domain, location and many more. Here is what I thought, if you really used a name domain that is very searcheable in the search engine there is a possibilities to come out every time someone searching for the words that is the same with your domain name. I never thought of this before. I should have think of a nice name that people usually use when they search online. Try search your domain and see what are the things that come out. And if you don't have swagbucks yet, just click the link and sign up for an account. Its free! Win free! Redeem free!

You Might Also Like

5 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook