2012 Sexiest Man Alive

Sexiest Man Alive 2012

5:23 PM

The united states of Sexy, Visit Here. A sneek peek of 2012 Sexiest Man Alive in People.com annual special issue and get a first look at the other HOT honorees.

ALABAMA: CHANNING TATUM
The Magic Mike star is a Southern boy at heart, having been born in Cullman, Ala., and raised in Mississippi – but don't expect him to talk like one. "I sound like whoever I'm around," he told The Boston Globe of his lack of a twang. "I'm okay with accents."
IAN SOMERHALDER from LOUISIANA
The Vampire Diaries star's home state is what inspires his wildlife and environmental conservation efforts. "I grew up on those bayous," he told PEOPLE. "I'm from the gulf coast of Louisiana, and it's one of the most beautiful delicate ecosystems in the world."

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook