Online Shopping

Shopping @Forever Trendy

6:05 AM

I went shopping online last March 15th and it said Same Day Shipping!!. It stated in their policy that when you order before 12 noon your shipping will get right at your door on the same day. And if you order after their cut off time your order will arrive the next day. So, I ordered on the 15th and its already March 22 but my order hasn't arrived yet. Where did they ship my order, I was just wondering. The "Same Day Shipping!!" was a bogus. I am not a complainer but if that shipping don't get on my mail today or tomorrow I will email them. I really don't know where and how to report this kind of problem.


Black-Brown Print Long Sleeve Tunic Top-235
Reg. Price:
$30.99
Sale Price:
$12.99
Save:
$18.00


Just tp update this post, the package arrived yesterday, so thats cool.

9HRG2Z744GA3

You Might Also Like

4 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook