Floods in Manila

10:54 PM

Back in my home country, continuous monsoon rains have caused massive flooding in the Northern parts. Many towns, cities and provinces are in deep waters due to the heavy rains. Lives have also been lost too, businesses and government offices closed and classes have been suspended for days now. Some of my friends have even been affected and have lost some of their properties, almost everything got destroyed by the floods, their household stuff, bathroom accessories, appliances, clothes, business were washed away by the ravaging waters. It is sad to know that what they have worked hard and invested for years were just washed away in just a few hours. I am hoping and praying that my friends will recover soon and that their misery be gone. I hope that they will be able to start again in no time at all and that they will be able to regain back their normal lives.

You Might Also Like

0 chatters

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook